Biotab Nutraceutical - alteril pills from biotab is a scam
the pills do not work, the company do not honor
refunds, they have an invalid webb page, they do
not answer the phone, they charged my credit card
without my permission.the company is" biotab
nutriceuticals inc" the addrss is "401 e. huntington dr.,monrovia,ca91016".I ordered the "one week of
alteril sleep aid (free supply) and they sent to to
me also one month supply and charged me $36.00
without my consent.I asked for a refund and they
directed me to the webb sit" firstname.lastname@example.org"
which webbsite has no provision for requestin any
refundd6bd8d4 review #144598
You may also like
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "There is a "Customer Care" number that does not help you at all. I called this morning for 2 HOURS and only got a robot that directed my call to..."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "Avoid these lying cheating *** bags the promised they would fit it if I put the money into lloyds bank nothing's been done they won't answer my emails or answer..."
- "charm seperated 2 days after I got it they will not exchange. Went to the bramalea city center to exchange need to speak to manager whos coming in in 2..."
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."
- "I took my Shih-tzu to Petsmart, after 8 hours i picked him up and at the moment could not see anything, because all the scratches where under. He came..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."